Friday Night Lights 2013: Week 9

No high school football for my dad and I tonight. We thought about going to the Maquoketa–Clear Creek Amana game but opted not to. This is the first season since I returned to Iowa that we have not gone to a CCA game, but whatever.

I also thought about going to the City High–Kennedy game at Kingston Stadium. I have never been to Kingston and thought it would be worthwhile to go when I have some kind of connection to one of the teams playing there. But, alas, I will need to put that on the “to do” list for next year. Kennedy actually upset City High tonight, but I do not think that has any bearing on the playoff standings. City High won its division and gets home field advantage for the first and second rounds of the playoffs, so I will see at least one more game this year (on Wednesday).

Popular Posts