The Gems of Sharpless: October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween everyone! I was never much for trick-or-treating when I was a kid, but I always loved Halloween. I am also not much of a horror movie fan, either, so there are all kinds of ironies for me today.

Last week I went to Sharpless and took pictures but had no time to post them. That is how shamelessly busy I have been. I have even less time this week but am trying to manage it much better. On to the gems!

Man, people are even trying to get rid of their pumpkins.

Just what I have always wanted: a Polynesian pipe set. Well, at least the tobacco holder is Polynesian-themed.

“Thank you sir may I have another!” Notice, though, that these paddles have no holes. My seventh grade Global Studies teacher said that the more holes a paddle had the better it was for spanking.

I assume this was a fast-pitch softball team. These guys went all out with the uniforms.

A Tuborg ash try.

This was a gem: the presidential portrait of Jimmy Carter. I would have totally bought this just to hang it somewhere for the hell of it.

A Jaws game. Apparently, the goal was to stuff as much in his mouth as one could without making his jaws close.

A Labatt’s ash try. Ahhh — thank God I can breathe in the bars now.

Popular Posts