The Gems of Sharpless: October 17, 2012

Good day and welcome to clock day at Sharpless. There were a couple hundred clocks there today and the selection dominated my pics. A few, as you will see, were priceless.

Somebody apparently cared because one can still use this clock to keep time.

This clock screams Lutheran chic circa 1960.

I was going to write something about this clock but realized my math skills are not what they used to be.

I know how to play this game. All one needs is a bottle of Bacardi 151.

This is wrong on so many levels.

A framed unicorn portrait with a clock. It is the definition of priceless.

I actually liked this clock. Sunset, bare trees, tall grass, deer. Very natural and it looks so seventies.



A collection of souvenir drink cups from various college football stadiums. The best was the Illinois cup from, presumably, the 1986 season. Someone must have followed the Hawkeyes on the road that season.

All around creepiness going on here. These heads were not wig displays and the hair was attached, so I have no clue what they were previously used for.

Popular Posts