The Gems of Sharpless: August 21, 2013


-This was one of those things that makes me wonder what it could be used for.


-Comfortable, but so very ugly. Good lord!


-Marketing, Sharpless style.


-A Holiday “wonder ball.” I am not exactly sure what was so special about it, but the instructions along the side outlined how to earn more Holiday merch. All one needed to do was buy $4 worth of gas!


-A commemorative Dale Earnhardt 1979 Rookie of the Year bottle of Sun Drop. Was it authentic or a replica? It was hard to tell, but there was a lot of sedimentation at the bottom of the bottle, so it could have been from 1979.


-Just what I have always wanted! Empty cigar boxes!


-A Coors boot.


-I miss playing pool. Long live The Que Bar!


-I found a baggy with about ten slides and assumed they were from a family vacation. I was wrong. (I suppose they could have been — during the Roman Empire, that is.)


-Shamelessly, I never knew Bob Dylan wrote a novel. Even more shamelessly, the only song I know of his is “Jokerman.”

Popular Posts