Kentucky!


Greetings from Covington, Kentucky! I am in the Cincinnati area with The Loud Sister, J-Rod, and friends to see the Padres-Reds game tomorrow. (J-Rod is a big Reds fan and his birthday is today. You get the idea.)

So I am officially in Kentucky. It is the twenty-sixth state I have visited. As I have said before, I was once in the Cincinnati airport, in Kentucky, but have never counted that visit as being in Kentucky because airports do not count. The Blue Grass state was once a vexing hole in the map of states I had yet to visit, but no more! Now all I need to do is visit the entire Eastern seaboard, the Northwest, the Northern Rockies, Alaska, Oklahoma, and South Dakota. (Everytime I think of South Dakota I am reminded of the jingle from its old state tourism commercial: “South Da-ko-ta!”)

Popular Posts