The Gems of Sharpless: November 20, 2013

-In reality, I am pretty sure we were not doing much in space in 1999.

-My boy, Shawn Kemp. At a tender young age, a Shawn Kemp rookie card taught me about supply and demand. But that’s a story for another post.

-I am not exactly sure what Skittle Poker is, but…isn’t that Don Adams from Get Smart fame?

-Speaking of sixties television, it’s a Laugh-In trash can!

-I wouldn’t go that far.

-Interestingly, Big D was the nickname for my family’s 1982 Oldsmobile 88. We called it Big D because it was a diesel.

-Beer glasses from breweries I had never heard of before.

-I can think of many snide things to say about this, but I won’t. It’s Seasame Street, for Christ’s sake! (Literally.)

-This skater looks like he’s droppin’ a deuce.

-Today was an odd day at Sharpless. The first building was packed with stuff and an auction was taking place in the second building next door. I have never been to Sharpless during an auction so it was a nice surprise.

-“Excuse me. Where can I find minced Capricorn?”

Popular Posts