The Gems of Sharpless: November 13, 2013

-Oodles of tacky Christmas decorations. ‘Tis the season, I guess.

-A mustache protecting mug. Frankly, I am unsure if this is a joke or not.

-A German Christmas plate. Plate collecting is still beyond me. This plate, though, was pretty cool.

-These arrowheads were located in the valuables section, so I assume they were the genuine item.

-The whole concept of a television station cookbook struck me as unique.

-Space travel and…sewing? This was a set of sewing needles and threaders. I am still trying to figure out the connection to the space ship.

-An eight-ounce can of Bud Light.

-Whoa. Sandra Bernhard was in Playboy? [Scowl of aghast disbelief.]

-Come alive! Because coming dead just isn’t as fun.

-Just what I have always wanted! A suitcase full of matchbooks!

Popular Posts