The Novel Diary: Week 47

Word count: 40,082.

There is not much to report this week. I am slowly but surely (hopefully) crafting a new revision to “Paths.” It is very slow going as I have been busy most nights. I am cool with that, though. Tonight I had a couple drinks at Shakespeare’s with Bobblehead and will write about that tomorrow (which probably means I will not be able to work on the essay). There have been many worthy distractions recently, but at some point I need to buckle down and get to work. Will it happen this week? It better.

December 4, my original novel restart deadline, has passed and we are steaming ahead to the holidays and my revised restart deadline. Frankly, I need to get working on the essay revision in order to focus on my novel outline. I have totally neglected it, but for good reason. I will return to it, but do not want to do that until I am finished with another “Paths” revision. I could do both at the same time, but I am way too lazy to do that.

Comments

Popular Posts