The Gems of Sharpless: June 11, 2014

-Oh so comfortable, and not that ugly. If I ever want another comfy recliner, I think I will get one at Sharpless.

-It’s Tom and Jerry’s bowl and mug set. I assume this is from a wedding.

-Minnesota Street Rod Association stemware from 1997. There were also glasses from 1993.

-Glass beer pitchers. That’s right: glass. I am sure not too many of these survived.

-California Raisins cups from Hardees. What was the big deal with the California Raisins? People were in love with them back in the late-eighties.

-Brochures from the Ball Clinic. Quite an interesting choice on the top, eh? I think these were from the forties.

-I rented this submarine game from Hagen’s at least once. It was pretty badass, though I am not sure I sank any ships.

-Official Kentucky Derby glasses from 1981 and 1982. There was also another glass down the table from 1983.

-Eighties coloring books. I was a big fan of Mask.

-Talk about gems, these were antique beer coasters. The large silver coaster is apparently from the 1934 World’s Fair in Chicago, or at least is advertising it.

-I am really not sure what to say about this. However, I do think it is sad that somebody no longer needs or wants it.

-A Burger King cup for the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.

-A Hardees cup for Home Alone 2.

Popular Posts