The Gems of Sharpless: December 4, 2013

Guess what I forgot to do last week? Post pictures from my visit to Sharpless. I did not go today so I am posting the handful from last week. Unfortunately, there was not that much stuff there.

-A box o’ western novels. Sin Killer seems like an ironic title.

-A World Expo ashtray.

-I feel sorry for that dude.

-A very old, and unopened, can of Miller Lite. Interestingly, it was recently announced that MillerCoors will be releasing Miller Lite in limited edition retro cans next month. Oh boy! (Not.) (I will say, though, that the retro design looks much better than the current design.)

-Solid design for 1971, I think. It is very reminiscent of all UI athletic department material from the seventies and eighties.

-Old football cards. There were also old baseball cards, too, and I could not understand why this was not in the valuables case.

Popular Posts