My 2012 NCAA Tourney bracket: after the Third Round


Ouch. I was mostly out of the loop Friday and Saturday night since I was enjoying the great outdoors. However, after Sweet Meat noticed the bracket in my car (I took it thinking I would update and post it on Saturday when I was back in town) he looked up the scores and relayed the Duke and Missouri upsets to me.

Kudos to Leigh and Norfolk State, but they really messed up my bracket. Only six teams are still alive, which is fine if they all advance; I could score major make-up points if they do.

Now the regrets begin, especially when my mistakes glare at me every time I peek at my bracket. I originally picked Wisconsin to beat Vandy and Syracuse to beat KSU. Bummer. However, I correctly second-thought Iowa State upsetting Kentucky. I really overestimated Saint Mary’s and Kansas is still alive. Grr.

However, despite all the damage, my Final Four teams are still alive. So I got that going for me.

Comments

Popular Posts