A1 Bassline, 'Stabs'



I stumbled on this video for this A1 Bassline song a couple days ago and thought I would post it. (Here is the direct link.) As much as I would love to say I am current with the dizzying number of electro-infused acts out there, I had never heard of A1 Bassline before seeing the video in the related links sidebar.

The song is okay, but I especially like the way it is matched to the movie sample. I have no clue what movie that is, but based on the dress and location it has to be from the 1950s. For some reason I automatically thought it was French. Go figure. I also have no clue what the hell is going on, but I like that about this video. Also, I am pretty sure the Tighten Up Records logo (or whatever it would be called) uses a variation of Futura. I have been fond of Futura since my days at the Little Hawk (we used it for headlines). It is sleek and unostentatious.

Comments

Popular Posts