Good Tunes: Foo Fighters, 'Hey, Johnny Park!"



November and December sunsets are awesome. I think it has to do with the fact that the leaves have fallen, so daylight’s finale is much more visible through bare branches, which glow during golden hour. It’s like sunsets are in panorama this time of year.

(Which reminds me, I have not watched any sunsets despite my resolution to do so at the beginning of the year. I’m just way too busy. However, I should really take a break and enjoy a sunset before it becomes way too cold.)

“Hey, Johnny Park!” by the Foo Fighters always reminds me of November and December sunsets. Why? B.O. gave me a copy of The Colour and the Shape on New Year’s Eve day a few years ago. I popped it into the CD player in my car and “Hey, Johnny Park!” played during sunset, the last one that year.

Popular Posts