On the road again...to Pittsburgh, Part 2

After 12 hours on the road I am dead tired. The only newspaper I bought was a Cedar Rapids Gazette at Dan’s Short Stop, but I can get into that later. I did manage to take pictures of the welcome sign to each new state I entered. They are not the best pics, but they were the best I could do while driving.

Indiana:

So here’s the story about this gem. The stretch of Interstate 80 on the south side of the Chicago was thick with truck traffic; the right two lanes were completely clogged with 18-wheelers and were basically blocking every roadside sign. I had no clue where the sign would be and it ended up being overhead. I grabbed my camera at the last moment when I noticed it crest the horizon of trailers.

Ohio:

Pennsylvania:

Goodnight!

Comments

Popular Posts