Work dilemma

So I have a dilemma at work. I'm going to use my blog to think it through. Here are my options:

#1. Stay at work and make some money or
#2. Leave two and a half hours early and spend the rest of the day at home.

Number two sounds pretty good right now, though I'm getting low on cash. What am I talking about? I'm always low on cash. I'm a starving artist. Anyway, everyone else is leaving the office and they've given me those two options. I just made my decision: I'm leaving at two.

Well, that was easy. Now I can go home and spend the rest of the day napping, thinking about doing my homework, and shoveling snow. There's a reason for chicks to wear snowboots today. This morning I got up and it sounded like rain, so I went outside to inspect. It was raining in a way, but it was raining ice. I think the right term is sleeting. I'm not sure what it was. But it looked like the rain had frozen in midair. I thought it was cool. Also, there was thunder and lightening. The last time I heard thunder or saw lightening was in the fall, probably. It's nice to have them back. Warm weather is on it's way.

I'm going to leave. Later.

Comments

Popular Posts