My resolutions for 2022

Clear Lake sunset

This is one month late, but so what. The point is that I am making resolutions for 2022 and will try to accomplish them. And I am going to try to make it easier to do so by keeping my list simple and short. I tend to forget my resolutions once I write them, especially when I make a long list, so I want these to stick with me as much as possible.

1. Drop below 180 pounds ... and stay there.
I dropped below 180 in 2019 but did not stay there. Losing weight takes willpower, which I have varying degrees of depending on what the scale tells me Friday morning. If the news is good, I slacken; if the news is bad, I buckle down. I can’t do that. I need to be consistent. This is my goal and what the scale tells me will not affect my will to accomplish it.

2. Write and read more.
I want to write and publish two blog posts per week. It can be anything, including regular series. Though I don’t have a number in mind for reading, I think a book or two per month is doable.

3. Reach 1,000 beer reviews.
One thousand beer reviews is within reach in 2022, and I want to reach it. The trouble when I get there will be what beer to try.

4. Finish getting the Led out.
As I have said in the past, this is not hard. I listen to Led Zeppelin and write about it. Led Zeppelin IV is next on the list, so I want to listen to the vinyl copy The Foxy Lady gave me for my birthday, on the turntable she also gave me, though who knew setting up a turntable was so difficult.

Comments

Popular Posts