Good Tunes: Eddie Halliwell, 'Essential Mix 2005-02-13'



It’s been a while since I posted an Essential Mix, so I decided to post this pounding, rhythmic, and energetic doozy from Eddie Halliwell, which recently turned 15.

I really like this one. There does not seem to be a dull moment. The last 40 minutes are amazing; the segment between 1:20:00 and 1:25:00 blows my mind. It is electronic music at its best!

Sadly, I did not listen to much Radio 1 when this mix was recorded. Why? I’m unsure. However, it may have had a lot to do with the fact I used the UI’s free dial-up service at home after moving off campus. It was not the best for streaming. Also, I can’t remember if RealPlayer, the program used to stream a lot of internet radio back in the day, had a Mac version, so that could have been an issue. Regardless, I missed a lot of good music on Radio 1 during my college days.

Thank God for YouTube!

Comments

Popular Posts