Good Tunes: Paula Abdul, 'One Or The Other (1990 Mix)' and 'Opposites Attract (1990 Mix)'





I’ve been listening to a lot of Paula Abdul since referencing her Spellbound album a few weeks ago. Tonight I listened to two songs of hers I had not heard in forever: remixes of “One Or The Other” and “Opposites Attract.” Both are featured on her Shut Up and Dance: Mixes album of remixes, which I listened to whenever I wasn’t listening to Spellbound (both on cassette with my Sony Walkman).

The original version of “Opposites Attract” is iconic because of its music video. Oddly, though, I’ve never heard the original version of “One Or The Other,” which is included on Abdul’s first album, Forever Your Girl. I don’t own that one, an injustice I should probably remedy.

Is it still available on cassette?

Popular Posts