Helmet sticker for Adrian Clayborn


Iowa defensive end Adrian Clayborn was awarded a helmet sticker by Rece Davis on “College Football Final.”

Clayborn blocked a Penn State punt in the fourth quarter, then scooped the loose ball and housed it to put the Hawks up for good. Needless to say, I went ape shit.

He was much more productive, but I can’t find his stats. Regardless, he played a great game, along with the rest of the defensive line. Congrats, Adrian.

On a side note, just as “Final” was winding down Mark May said Iowa was one of the five best teams in the country. His top five was Florida, Texas, Alabama, Iowa, and I-don’t-remember-the-fifth-team. Personally, I think May’s been drinking some of the spiked Kool-Aid that’s been going around the studio in Bristol. But I will say the Hawks have proved themselves each week.

Tonight was a huge win, one for Hawkeye lore. Go Hawks!

Comments

Popular Posts