Good Tunes: Fullempty, 'Mister Irk'


Music time!

I planned to post something I heard while listening to a B Traits show from 2017 (I miss B Trait’s show on Radio 1), but I rediscovered “Mister Irk” by Fullempty today and decided to share it.

The song is posted by EELF, which I think is a record company. Its YouTube channel is self-described as a “channel for fresh house music,” and it specialized in pairing good tunes with home videos from the eighties and nineties. It was super cool, but YouTube shut it down about a year ago due to copyright issues. EELF retooled and resurfaced soon afterward and has been posting songs with screenshots instead of full videos.

“Mister Irk” got the home video treatment and the original version can be found on EELF’s archive. The video is a cool trip back in time, especially for someone like me who was a teenager in the mid- and late nineties.

Comments

  1. Hey Mate,
    just came across this post randomly... Thanks for sharing :)!
    Cheers, Sven (Fullempty)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts