Good Tunes: Robyn, 'Do You Know (What It takes)'



I’m back in central Iowa this week, volunteering to help with standardized testing at the middle school where my sister works. (Despite that New Year’s resolution, I’m still a masochistic yes man.) The testing takes place twice a year and seems like a total waste of time, but that’s a completely different post.

Anyway, while helping with testing in the spring, I received a serious blast from the past when I heard Robyn’s “Do You Know (What It Takes)” on Sirius XM’s ‘90s on 9 after leaving the school one day; it was one of those whoa-I-totally-forgot-about-this-song moments. After a long day of reading questions and answer options to sixth graders, it came to mind while on the same route today, so I thought I would post it.

Popular Posts